Upskilling and reskilling.
New-skilling for the future.
When considering the training needs of your workforce, it’s important to include older workers in the mix. Mid-career and long-tenured workers possess a wealth of experience and institutional knowledge that can be enhanced by new skills and approaches. That’s why AARP created a skills-building platform for employers to upskill their employees, regardless of age.
The opportunities for employers
- Engage and challenge employees
- Attract and retain talent
- Increase productivity
- Provide a pathway for growth
The opportunities for employees
- Expand existing skills
- Develop new skillsets
- Build confidence by feeling valued and supported
- Continue professional growth